7.4.08

The Ray Alexander Techniques - Let's Talk (Lujon 197?)

A friend of mine found 7 of these albums sealed at a garage sale a few years back. I ended up selling this record, but before it left I made a copy.

Here is a review from groovecollector.com

"The Ray Alexander Technique were discovered by their producer, Mrs Lucy Willmams. Rare soul and sweet soul album on the label "Harlem sound" from .... NYC. Great soulful cuts .... The arranger of this group is Ray Alexander Aka Raymond Jenkins who played Guitar, too. Recorded at Advantage Sounds Studio, New York City"

Ray Alexander (guitar)
Douglas Wilkerson (bass)
Ron Mack (drum)
Holley Jones (percussion)
Chris Bartley (vocal)
Gene Walker (sax)
Quinn Lynch (sax)
Billy Gardner (organ)
George Stubbs (piano)
Lucy Williams (producer)

My Special One


My World


Download

6 comments:

library209 said...

nice one! thanks for sharing. I have been wanting to hear this album for quite some time.

library209 said...

damn! I can't download it...is there any chance you could reup on either zshare, rapidshare or sendspace ? Those are the only ones that work here (east asia).

en-gee said...

No Problem

http://www.zshare.net/download/107921687c46937f/

library209 said...

thank you so much!

Gianni aka Cesare Barbetta said...

thanks!!!

Gianni aka Cesare Barbetta said...

I am listening to it: it's beautiful, thanks again!